"Don't miss this talented up-and-comer!"
- Don MacDonald, NY Post
"WOW!!! Your performance last night was incredible!
We have received many compliments on your performance.
As I write, I recall all the joy-filled faces that you
and your puppet friends gave to all the boys and girls and even
their parents. Thank you for the joy and happiness you
brought with you to East Brunswick."
- Douglas McKeegan, Rec. Supervisor, Township of E. Brunswick
"Your puppetry and ventriloquism was fabulous!"
- Lesley Kurtz, Coordinator of Family Programs, The Jewish Museum
"Some of the audience told me that it was
the best show they had ever seen."
- Judy Geller, Director, JCC, Wilkes-Barre PA
"I was truly spellbound by your performance."
- Mari Hill, Performing Arts Director, Dept. of Rec. & Parks,
Nassau City. NY
"Thank you so much for a knockout
performance! Your show was just
outstanding. In fact, the community is already asking
when you are coming
back for an encore performance! It has been a pleasure
to work with you and
I look forward to the opportunity to work together soon."
- Ellen Burnstein, Cultural Arts Director, JCC, Kansas City
"I was especially pleased with your
ability to communicate and entertain an
audience with a wide range of ages and backgrounds."
- Timothy Doyle, Special Events Coordinator, Brooklyn Children's
You are an incredibly talented ventriloquist."
- Cheryl Rosenfield, Director, JCC, Hartford CT
"Your delightful presentation enchanted
us all! The material was original,
age-appropriate, and humorous. You and your puppet pals
engaged the audience from the moment you began, and your
talent and skill as a ventriloquist is certainly outstanding."
- Jeannette Ornstein, Director of Education, Yeshiva U. Museum
"Your ability to reach, connect with and
entertain a young audience is
really very special."
- Marty Ingber, Performing Arts Director, YM-WHA's of Greater
"You have a delightful way of interacting
with the audience. The children
and their parents are still raving about your ventriloquism."
- Frances Stricoff, Children's Director, Huntington Public Library
"Your show was great! The audience,
both children and adults, enjoyed it
- Marsha Weiner, Program Director, JCC, Bridgeport CT
“It truly is amazing to
watch puppets ‘come
alive’ as they do in your very capable hands.
You also have that incredibly rare ability to keep
the attention of
very young children for an entire show. I was amazed to hear
and see how enraptured the entire audience
- Jaye Grev, Rec. Specialist, S. Plainfield Dept. of Recreation
“Your show was a great
success! Both children and adults
alike were charmed by you and your whimsical
- Sheri Hoenig, Director, Workmens’ Circle School, Cleveland
“I want to tell you how much I enjoyed your show personally – and
my truest reward was the pure joy you elicit from the children.”
- Amy Czorny, Coordinator, Temple Israel, Riverhead NY